Lilaea Fabrics - Seriphium. This delicate, organic flora design printed on 100% linen on a range of dyed, bleached or natural grounds introduces a light and airy focal point to any room of the house. Both contemporary and classic, this versatile fabric coordinates with the collections bolder patterns to create an eclectic, layered look.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||67.5 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||63.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5867 P2TB|
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains and blinds|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.