Moramo Linens. A beautiful collection of delicate linens with the marks of organic scrapes of paint. When made into curtains and blinds, the pattern diffuses and creates a dark-to-light variation in the length of the curtain. Printed in a range of aquatic colourways which complement the rest of the collection.
Please note this design is railroaded and is designed to be turned with the width becoming the maximum drop
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
132313 | Fabric by Harlequin
132298 | Fabric by Harlequin
111637 | Wallpaper by Harlequin
Paint by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||77.5 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.