A layering of swaying sea-plants cover this upholstery fabric design, originally inspired by whimsical watercolour studies and delicate line drawings.
Available in four colourways: Berry/Heather, Lagoon/Linden, Amber/Slate and Emerald/Lime
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
132295 | Fabric by Harlequin
111661 | Wallpaper by Harlequin
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||137.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||135.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Half Drop Match|
|Collection||Colour 4 Fabrics|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains and blinds|
|Domestic usage||Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds|
|Composition||82% Viscose 18% Linen|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.