Quadric Weaves - Anodize. A versatile semi-plain woven fabric with subtle hints of metallic threaded through the contemporary tweed effect background. Available in organic colourways and suitable for blinds, curtains and upholstery in both traditional and contemporary schemes.
This is a Trade Only product - please use 'Where to buy' at the top of the page to find a retailerSimilar Products
132528 | Fabric by Harlequin
111701 | Wallpaper by Harlequin
Paint by Sanderson
See It In Situ
|Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to EN1021 Parts 1 & 2
|Suitable for cushions
|Upholstery, Curtains and Blinds, Cushions
|44% Viscose 33% Cotton 12% Linen 8% Acrylic 3% Polyester
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.