Sgraffito - Cestino. A contemporary tweed fabric design produced in confident colourways. This designs cotton-wool blend composition lends itself perfectly for curtains and upholstery in relaxed schemes and alongside bolder patterns.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
120512 | Fabric by Harlequin
See It In Situ
|Pattern Match||Random Match|
|FR Inherent||Inherent USA NFPA 260 Standard,
Inherent USA California Bulletin 117
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5852 (1) Match,
Treatable to Crib 5 BS5852- Contract Uph (BS7176),
Treatable to IMO FTP CODE 2010 PT8 (UPH)
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract upholstery and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Upholstery, Curtains, Cushions|
|Composition||60% Wool 37% Cotton 3% Acrylic|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.