Purity Fabrics - Eloise. This rope-effect trailing fabric design is adorned with open flowerheads embroidered and then cut by hand to add fray' and texture. Coloured petals offset with hints of metallics stand out against the linen ground, making this fabric ideal for blinds and curtains in formal living spaces. A wallpaper of the same name is also available.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat
|Vertical Pattern Repeat
|Colour 2 Fabrics
|Treatable to BS5867 P2TB
|Suitable for contract curtains and blinds
|Curtains and Blinds
|35% Viscose 35% Linen 30% Cotton
|Country of Origin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.