A small-scale stripe interwoven with twine. This product comes with a weighted edge.
Please note this design is railroaded and is designed to be turned with the width becoming the maximum drop
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
See It In Situ
|Pattern Match||Random Match|
|Collection||Momentum Sheers and Structures II|
|FR Inherent||Meets BS5867 PT2 TYPE B (Inherent),
Inherent IMO FTP CODE 2010 PART 7 (DRAPES),
Inherent French M1 Standard,
Inherent German DIN4102-01 B1,
Inherent Italian Class 1 UNI VF 8456 & UNI VF 8457
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains and blinds|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds|
|Composition||100% Trevira Cs|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.