Palmetto Fabrics - Palmetto. A cotton-linen mix fabric with overlapping shadowy negatives of cheese-plant leaves in organic colourways. A smart choice for blinds cushions and drapes.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||137.2 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||67.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|FR Treatable||Treatable to BS5867 P2TB|
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains, blinds and cushions|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds, Cushions|
|Composition||93% Cotton 7% Linen|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
120425 | Fabric by Harlequin
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.