Translucents 01 - Kiyoshi. The epitome of sophisticated contemporary living this voile fabric features a degraded stripe in tonal hues. Produced in striking colourways this fabric is suitable for drapes.
Please note this design is railroaded and is designed to be turned with the width becoming the maximum drop
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||25.5 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||5.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|Collection||Anthology Translucents 01|
|FR Inherent||Meets BS5867 Part 2 Types B & C ( Inherent),
Inherent German DIN4102-01 B1,
Inherent USA NFPA701 Standard
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains and blinds|
|Composition||85% Trevira 15% Polyester Fr|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.