Kimie is a small-scale striped sheer interwoven with twine and finished with a weighted edge. Inherently fire retardant, its ideal for both contract and domestic settings.
Available in three colourways: Stone, Ivory and Oatmeal
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
|Pattern Match||Random Match|
|FR Inherent||Meets BS5867 PT2 TYPE B (Inherent),
Inherent IMO FTP CODE 2010 PART 7 (DRAPES),
Inherent French M1 Standard,
Inherent German DIN4102-01 B1,
Inherent Italian Class 1 UNI VF 8456 & UNI VF 8457
|Contract usage||Suitable for contract curtains and blinds|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds|
|Composition||100% Trevira CS|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.