Purity Fabrics - Colette. This ombré striped fabric is printed on a substantial semi-sheer linen voile against which a Jacobean-style motif has been embroidered in white cotton thread. Produced in fresh colourways for blinds and curtains in airy rooms.
Please find your local retailer, showroom or agent to order samples outsde of the UK
131564 | Fabric by Harlequin
The Perfect White
111210 | Wallpaper by Harlequin
See It In Situ
|Horizontal Pattern Repeat||43.0 cm|
|Vertical Pattern Repeat||46.0 cm|
|Pattern Match||Straight Match|
|Domestic usage||Curtains and Blinds|
|Composition||53% Linen 47% Cotton|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Buy…
Visiting our site from the UK?
1. Find the products you love on our site.
2. We understand that it’s important to see how a product will look in your space.
Order a sample and we will send it directly to your door.
a. For sample delivery details, click here.
3. Like what you see? Click Find A Retailer to find the right retailer for your requirements:
a. Looking to produce your own interior scheme?
Find a designer, to create your space from scratch.
b. Want to see the product in situ, or seek expert advice?
Find a showroom near you, to see this product and others like it.
c. Happy to buy?
Find a local or online retailer to buy your product.
Visiting our site from elsewhere?
1. Find the product you love.
2. Click Find A Retailer to contact your local representative or showroom.